sobota, 19 kwietnia 2014

Some of my WFB miniatures

        I'm still waiting to a comfortable moment to do a tutorial of the miniatures magnetization. Suitable does it mean when a child will not be at home :)
 Instead, today I put some pictures of Skaven to WFB.

 Machines... They give Skaven army unique atmosphere.



















I love skaven weapon team models. I have a few of each type :) Although I realize that they are a little use during the battle.




 












This is my conversion skaven plague catapult and the parts that were out of my doombel / plague furnance.


 ... and a few smaller models. Assasin is finecast and scored a fall, by which corner of the jacket could no longer be restored. Its a pity, because earlier looked like spinning shuriken. Plague Priest comes with the kit doombell / plague furnance, and engineer and clanrats comes from set of island of blood.






























Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz