niedziela, 6 kwietnia 2014

New Imperial Guard

When something new comes out of GW pages and sites about hobbies, flooding me photographs ...
The worst was probably the Imperial Knight. While this is a great model, epic in every way, I have little enough. What a lot of it and the pig will not eat :)
 I guess I am writing this because of some jealousy those who are, or may mieć.If my wife saw a model of this size would get a heart attack.

 But let us leave imperial knight because the topic is old and not fresh.
Rather I wanted to write something about Astra Militarum, or a new imperial Guard.

 My feelings probably are not other that throughout the rest of the Internet.


Infantry, is great. Especially scions. Probably not only to me reminds British commandos from battle of falkland. Perhaps even so was the idea of the designer.


















It is worse with vehicles. Let's say that hydra /wyvern looks good, although it is  another variation of the chimeras probably. Especially hydra has something, or I just like to antiaircraft guns.


 On the other hand taurox / taurox prime is ugly as November's night. To me it associate with KrAZ 6322. Maybe because a lot of these I have seen, in the army, so far in Poland they run in a surface mines.


 























 Perhaps taurox would be nicer if  caterpillars been replaced with wheels. Somewhere I saw a set of wheels to the Chimera.These four caterpillars simply look silly.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz