poniedziałek, 26 stycznia 2015

Project Dreadnought - progress

Hello.
After sticking a few ornaments,I could put a little paint.
Previously it was primed with unidentified grey color, probably someone was preparing it for the  space wolves army. When i saw it on pictures i thought it was unpainted.


I decided to use 4 green colors to paint the armor :

 




Because i need to paint left arm, I must to cut of shield.
After painting, I decided not to stick it permanently but use the magnets.

Well, right arm was indentified as a part of Space Marine Vindicator Demolisher Cannon.
But shield isnt from Warhammer miniatures i think. It can be Lego or maybe some gundam action figures ...
I like idea to equip Dreadnought with it, but after some improvements. 
Because it was pink, i changed color to blue with Gulliman Blue glaze. Now it need only some electrical discharges ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz