piątek, 14 listopada 2014

Dark Angels Veterans update.

Hello.
Here i want to post Veterans progress.


               I changed my attitude both for painting and gluing the dark angels,so probably I'll have to fix the rest.
My original idea was to dark angels were the dark, almost monochrome, no decorations, gold, etc.
Just Dark Angels Green and Dark Tone wash :)

But after reviewing the chapter upgrade-pack and bits remaining from the box of veterans , I decided to stick the all this wings, flags and ornaments.

            So that was some effect, I had to paint them differently too.
I opted for the much brighter Goblin Green, + Thraka Green wash, highlighted by Scorpion Green. Thats for the power armor.


            Robes, as standard Screaming Skull, Strong tone wash, drybrushed by Tyrant Skull, and brightened again Scraming Skull and White Scar.

            Generally, I meant to make it brighter, more colorful, and at the same time not to lose the Gothic mood Dark Angels, or color scheme.

 I took it that all my "Green Wing" will be the 3rd company of the master Issachar.(i need new Company master model then )

Here are some pictures of the mentioned Veterans. Still WIP.








                   And then the next issue. I do not know how to take good pictures. Because in reality models look a lot better than on the pictures. These are made  Canon Powershot FX 500 IS, on a stand with lighting behind the camera.
I need to work on, because I have this camera not long, and basically did just pictures on automatic settings ...



 
I tried to change a few settings ...



 I have still to work on it .....

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz