środa, 8 października 2014

Slow progress

Welcome. 
 Posts appear rarely, because you know, summer season, children, work, building ... the winter will be better :) 
 I have not done significant progress in Warhammer 40k. In total, out of a losing battle for 2500 pts against Sas's chaos , I have not played anything else.
 
With models, I bought Cadia Armored Fist. 10 stormtroopers painted the classic Cadia paint scheme . Chimera Transport I decided to glue and paint as part of the army of Death Korps of Krieg.
This required the purchase of DKK Tank Commander of the Far East :)
 

The effects I put on film. I'm just beginning and I completely lack the experience, I hope that the next video will be better.


 Of course, this is a WIP. There is still much to be done. To mount there are two frames with parts.
Hunter killer missile, dozer blade, and a radar antenna.
And of course, painting details, decals and other such ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz